Mred
Monday, February 06, 2006
  Crying Wolfe? Thanks to TigerHawk

Naomi Wolf, author, feminist, San Francisco liberal, graduate of Yale and Oxford, and former advisor to the AlphaGorebot, has had an encounter with Jesus Christ.

Of course, my wife isn't so sure;

Sometimes I wonder if the weakest of the left are using
religion to get publicity. I'm afraid later in life they will say...it
worked...I told you religion was a joke. Who says I am cynical of the left.

 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
It isn't true the victor writes the history. Losers are, as we speak, scribbling fast.

Name:
Location: granville, ohio, United States

If you think poverty sucks, try ignorance. They're twins.

ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / June 2006 /


Powered by Blogger