Mred
Monday, January 30, 2006
  What
about that individual that knew they were going to die just before the plane hit? What about that person knowing they were going to die and they could do nothing to alter their future?

What about their knowing that they would never see their husband, children, parents or friends ever again? That they'd never have another thought? Just pain as a final thought.

Feel the terrorists concerns now?

Your child, your mother, father, son or daughter. Dead.

I look at my family, especially my daughter and son, and I think of the nightmare that is terrorism. I look at my wife and I feel rage.

I read the enlightened pieces that tell me that I must understand their pain, the terrorists' pain.

I do not feel their pain.

I see, in my mind, the final images of a person who has so many loves, looking at the back of an airplane seat as their final image. That floral pattern.

Not an image of green spaces. Not an image of ponds, beautiful architecture, art or the curve a the woman or the man they love.

I see the love and the pain of the person left behind who has emotions that vortex them into unknowing. A wake up call that wakes them up to a world they no longer know.

I hear of Arabs that call to their God and speak of the pain of centuries and go out to kill. They kill because that is their answer to the hate they feel. Their resolve to stop the pain they have felt for centuries.

Who in the towers caused their pain? Did I? No.

Now, we, as Americans must cause pain to them, the perpetrators of this atrocity, and move the world to a better place that leaves this madness behind.

There will be a reckoning that must answer the innocent that die in a mud hut in Iraq and an innocent that dies in a passenger jet taking a mother home to her kids. A person that only wished to get home and never realized they were a pawn in a larger picture.

Does the average Arab agree to this madness? The average American wishes that it never happened.







 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
It isn't true the victor writes the history. Losers are, as we speak, scribbling fast.

Name:
Location: granville, ohio, United States

If you think poverty sucks, try ignorance. They're twins.

ARCHIVES
November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / June 2006 /


Powered by Blogger